Let your voice be heard!
This moderated internet Issues Forum is designed to receive input from anyone willing to help generate solutions to one or more of a wide range of problems facing our country, and/or its different regions, states, and localities. Some of the solutions posted may be from persons either with a conservative or a liberal/progressive perspective, while others may be from individuals without any umbrella political philosophy; all inputs are welcome. If a good solution already exists, this may be posted.
Are you concerned about a specific problem (a "TOPIC" or an "ISSUE") that is important to you, and that you want to see solved or dealt with? IF SO, LOOK AND SEE IF IT IS ACTIVELY UNDER DISCUSSION IN THE FORUM!
Have you heard about a solution to that problem, which is unknown to others or which seems to have been ignored, or which you yourself have thought of, and want to see evaluated and used by others. If so, please REGISTER AS A USER AND PARTICIPATE!Register
Can I Help Support The Forum?
The development of the NewUSA Issues Forum® has been individually funded. If you want to contribute to its use and future development, any contribution that you wish to make would be appreciated.
DO YOU SEE A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY OUR COUNTRY IS WORKING?
Are you concerned about the current state and future of our country?
- Are you bothered by an absence of a transparent discussion of important issues by our elected officials?
- Are you upset that even mention of an important issue often results in a personal attack?
- Are you willing to participate in an on-line dialogue about specific issues and topics, without looking for ownership of, or credit for, your ideas?
- Do you have serious thoughts as to how to deal with one or more problems facing your state, region or our nation, and want a means to check out their validity without being attacked for the suggestion?
- Do you have expertise in an area that would lead to recommended solutions to our problems and/or have the knowledge to point out the unintended consequences of ideas presented by others?
- Have you thought that the present two major party conflict is so outrageous that formation of a new major third party, more willing to bring the best parts of conservative and liberal/progressive ideas together, is worth thinking about? Alternatively, should there be a third major party that pretty much rejects the solutions of the current major parties, and has a different direction to go forward with?
If your answer to even some of these questions is yes, please take advantage of this website.